Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little Anna's new room




This is Anna in her new room. Anna is 6 now and has a say in what her new room will look like. This is the 3rd room I will be doing for Anna. The first was a nursery purples and pinks. It turned out so cute. The second was pink and green. Anna shared this room with her little sister. Now she is in her own room and does not like pink or green. Her color is teal. She is so cute, a little pixy. Anna looked up at me with big brown eyes all excited about decorating her room, I just wanted to give her a big hug.She is so cute. Any way: she likes Teal #1 then yellow,brown, orange, black and white.. She also likes pokadots and flowers. So now to the drawing board. I set up a meeting with my pint size client for next week. Lets see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment