Tuesday, July 17, 2012


 So many people tell me chickens are stupid, they have no personality this couldn't be farthest from the truth. Chickens are quite similar to humans. They have a family and a place in their family. Amilio is the police chief of the group. He actually looks like a little french soldier. He is very proud and prances around. If any stranger comes in close proximity to the family he (even though he is the smallest rooster) takes charge and goes after them. Payment for his position is the ability to breed with the Hens. Rocky my head rooster is the main man but he gives Amilio breeding rights and boy does he take advantage of that. The little french lover.

I hurt my arm last year and despite any attempts to heal it it just wont. So I am trying to take some time off from faux finishing and focus on my paintings and new studio so I will be trying to blog more and get my paintings out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment